Monday - Friday (9am - 7pm)
- English Language - Secondary
- English Language - GCSE
- English Language - A-level
- English Literature - GCSE
- English Literature - A-level
I am a qualified Educator, Exams Specialist and Teacher-trainer. I have taught students from KS1 to postgraduate level, adult learners, business professionals and home-schoolers.
I am passionate about coming alongside and encouraging students. I love inspiring students and helping them to gain more confidence in their learning. I would love to help you excel in your learning.
I am also a patient, diligent, empathetic and organised educator.
I teach English (GCSE's, A-levels, English University level, IELTS, Cambridge exams), Education (QTS Study Skills), Religious Education (all levels) and Citizenship (all levels).
I have excellent verbal and written skills. During my spare time I conduct Doctoral research in Education (teaching and learning). I have gained a Masters in Current Global Issues (incl. Leadership and Theology), a TEFL Award, a TEFL certificate (distinction), a PTLLS teaching certificate and a TAQA (Ncfe) Assessing Certificate. I also have a current and valid DBS certificate.
As an Educator and an Examiner I have:
*Helped students gain awards for excellent achievement and progress
*Focused on enhancing and developing the academic, cognitive, visual, kinaesthetic, audio and behavioural skills of students
*Taught special needs students
* Formulated new lesson plans, reports, assessment plans, and tests
* Adapted curriculum criteria to suit student needs
* Created successful innovative sections of the specific set-curriculum to suit students' needs
* Assessed and recorded student daily, weekly and monthly progress
* Created songs and lively gestures to advance student learning and comprehension
* Developed a suitable differentiated educational program and structure
*Helped to advance student academic, physical, and verbal levels
* Planned and led frequent parent-teacher liaison meetings to discuss and evaluate student progress
* Prepared student school performances
* Diligently researched and implemented effective ways to advance student learning and social skills
*Trained and interviewed exceptional academics
I look forward to assisting you.